Friday, January 13, 2012

Trying To Play Catch Up...

The holidays are over and I am playing catch up or at least trying. This week I have cleaned out the closets and drawers to make room for new Christmas clothes, Clipped/Categorized 3 weeks worth of coupon (still need to file), Boxed 2011 files, Set aside 2011 Tax Documents, & Read 2 books. Also did all my daily cleaning & Kayla's PreK work. I have been busy. Once I get things the way I like them maybe I'll be able to relax.

Today I got to do some couponing at Walmart & Target. I got 4 rolls of Duck Tape & 4pks of 5 BIC Mark-It Sharpie pens for FREE and then One A Day vitamins 60ct $2.99. Kayla got to experience her 1st coupon deal. She bought a Slushy drink & popcorn used a coupon which made the popcorn FREE. She said "Momma, I get money back too". I love it that she's already learning to save money. I'm hoping to make it seem fun enough that she will love just as much as I do.

No comments: