Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our Beach Adventure....

We decided yesterday that we would go to the
beach today. You never know what to expect with a
spare of the moment type of plan. Well this
one turned out great. On the long stretch of road that
takes you to the beach we got the privilege of seeing an 8-10 feet
alligator no more than 5 feet from the truck.....see picture below!
It's true.






Then after all the excitement we finally arrive at the beach. Kayla was scared at first because you have cross a wooden bridge to get onto the beach. She held my hand real tight and said "Momma I can do this". It was so sweet & very grown up. I knew how scared she is on wooden brides & stairs. She made her momma VERY proud. I did get a lot pictures of her running & playing on beach.


Preston was home from school shortly after we got home. He was "green" (good) at school which meant that he could play w/ his buddies after all his homework was done. After being gone 10 mins he says, "Mom I need an old shirt. We are going to play in the mud". Lol! I'm thankful they just played in water instead of mud.

While Preston was playing w/ his buddies, Kayla having quiet time, & Phil doing guy stuff (playing games) I decided to finish clipping my coupons. I cut eight inserts so now all I have to do is file three weeks worth of coupons. I didn't shop the deals today because we wanted today to relaxing but that didn't stop me from looking.

No comments: