Monday, January 23, 2012

Growing Overnight

I'm use to my 3 year old (4yrs old in 2wks) daughter growing. The doctors say that she will be tall & that the pain in her legs are growing pains. Now it's my boy. I know it sounds strange but I got use to him not growing. We stopped his ADHD medication on Thanksgiving Break 2010. By the summer 2011 he had put on 20 lbs and grew 2 inches (52lbs to 72lbs). We noticed that Thanksgiving 2011 that his size 8 jeans were a little short & tight in the waist. He moved up to a size 10.....:'( My mother inlaw tacked his new jeans (5 inches to long) it's a big difference between sizes 8 & 10. I noticed that he's been sleeping in and that I have to wake him up and of course eating like he has a bottomless pit (now weighs 74 lbs). The reason for this is that he wore those same jeans that was perfect in length last week & are now 2 1/2 inches too short. Now it's up to his Memaw to let them out. MY BOY IS GROWING!!!!! :-) :'( :-)

No comments: