Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Big Move

As my husband would say "It took 11 years" and finally after all this time I can call myself a "Florida Girl". It will be a week tomorrow since the kids & I have been in the sweet little town of Mims, Florida. The kids already have tan lines. Me on the other hand has been trying to get things organized & get the kids on a schedule. It's been hard & I'm praying I can get all of it accomplished without going insane.
My "To Do List":
-Swimming Lessons for the Kids
-Sewing Lessons for ME
-Gym Membership (b/c I will get my body back after having 2 kids & 4 surgeries)
-New Drivers License
-Register Preston for Home Schooling (hoping I have the patience to achieve this goal)
-MANI/PEDI (I sooooo need a little ME time)
-Keep my Blog updated (I realized it has been over a year since I posted)
-Organize, Organize, Organize......to make my life simpler

No comments: