Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Surgery Day Coming Soon!

I'm a little nervous but excited too. My back surgery is this Friday at Arkansas Surgery Hospital in Maumelle, AR. It's been a long past nine months of pain and therapy and now Dr. Cathey offers relief. What's amazing is that back surgery has come along way in the past couple of years. I will be able to return to work after 1 - 2 weeks but I won't be able to lift for about 5-6 weeks.
My Mom ( Jina) will be taking over my work while I'm recovering and tending to Dad. My Mom ( Carolyn) will be helping us Friday & Saturday. Mom & Pops (My In-laws) will be coming in on Saturday and staying until the 18th. I'm so blessed to have so many people willing to help me.

Hopefully by this time next week I'll be walking without any pain in my legs except for the one in my back because of course I just had surgery.....I'm not a complete idot!

"Thank You" to all of you that have been and still are praying for me and my family.

No comments: