Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Party Time

Kayla's One year birthday party. She wasn't aware of it until everyone showed up. We had lots of pizza & cake. Her cake was a big hit (I made it). It was yellow cake with cream cheese icing. It was awesome! She got lots of toys & bows and loved all of it. She also had a friend to play with, Sierra, which goes to Miss Bee's Daycare with her. I still can't believe she's a year old. I have realized that time goes by faster as you get older.



The Cake! (the picture is blurry)

Dad & Josh

Their just too cute!

My Dad

Sierra, Ethan, & Preston
before they got in trouble for being on the top bunk.

Ethan

Sarah

Waiting for pizza.


Me, Ruth, Sarah, & my Mom (Meme)

Jasmine & Ashlyn

Sierra

Bobby & Ethan

The guys eating!!

Mike & Jason (Phil's Jason)






My mom cutting the cake.








Yum....cake....with cream cheese icing.

Nana & Kayla

It's time to open presents.


I was excited....lots & lots of bows!



Give me some sugar!



















No comments: