Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Christmas

Christmas 2009


Josh proving to Sarah that he could wear
her Hello Kitty shirt.

Be careful you might rip the sleeves!!


My niece, Zoey








Kayla loves her Uncle Josh














Opps! I uploaded the wrong picture.
Now I have to figure out how to delete it.



Phil got an ornament from the kids.















This year even though we didn't have much under the tree it was as much of a blessing as when we had alot. It was Kayla's 1st Christmas and to see her play with the gifts and then the moment she realized what a present was she became so excited. I can remember Preston' s 1st Christmas and seeing how big he has gotten now had me in tears. Time really goes by fast. Preston loved all his presents especially his DS Lite. I think Kayla just loved the wrapping paper. Sugar & Bella each got a toy. We went to my parents house Christmas morning and that night. Our family traditions for the holiday is to go to Nana & Papa's house for Minnie & Mickie Mouse waffles and then open gifts. The kids had a great time and loved the presents they got. That evening we then went to Meme's house for dinner but by then we didn't have much of an appetite just tired.

No comments: